The Bunker has hosted Airsoft games for many years and has a popular local following that regularly attend our Airsoft Walkon evenings. Held on the last Friday evening of each month, these Walkons are primarily for own-gunners with their own equipment and ammo. Games are organised and marshalled by local players. We provide the venue - the community does the rest.
Newcomers to Airsoft are welcome, but it should be noted that this is an event frequented by experienced, regular players so the learning curve can be quite steep. Because of this, we have a minimum age limit of 16 years old. We DO NOT hire out airsoft equipment, so you will need to bring your own.
The entry fee for each Airsoft Walkon event is £15 per person.
Doors open at 6pm. Games run on a strict schedule, to maximise game time, from 7pm to 10pm...
- 18:00 - Doors Open. Arrive, socialise and Kit Up
- 19:00 - Briefing (5 minutes) + First Game (20 minutes)
- 19:30 - Rest and Reload (15 minutes)
- 19:45 - Second Game (20 minutes)
- 20:05 - Rest and Reload (15 minutes)
- 20:20 - Third Game (40 minutes)
- 21:00 - Rest and Reload (15 minutes)
- 21:15 - Final Game (40 minutes)
- 21:55 - Pack Up
- 22:10 - Doors Close
Please contact us for upcoming walk-on dates.
In addition to our Walk-On dates, The Bunker is also available for private hire on week-days to Airsoft Groups.
- £20 Per Player.
- Minimum of 10 Players.
- Morning, Afternoon and Evening sessions available.
- £30 Surcharge for Evening Bookings.
- Self Marshalled. We provide Venue only.
- Last Friday of each month unavailable (see Walk-On Dates above).
Our apologies, but weekends are not available at this time.
The Bunker is an intense environment for Airsoft scenarios. We have our own rules which must be strictly adhered to at all times. Violate the rules and you will be asked to sit-out the remainder of that session.
- Indoors: Single Shot only
- Outdoors: Burst Fire allowed. No Fully Auto
- Velocity Limit of 350fps
- No blind-firing. Acquire a target, then shoot
- Full-Face Protection Highly Recommended
- No Smoke Grenades indoors
- Bring Your Own BBs and Pyros allowed (subject to staff approval)
In addition, the usual Airsoft rules and our own site safety rules apply. These are fully explained during your session or upon request. The above are the important highlights. All players will be required to sign a declaration of understanding all of these rules and procedures.
We are a UKARA registered venue, but the scheme is managed by the community and not ourselves. We do not provide any of the administration services required by UKARA directly, but will happily pass forms/enquiries/etc on to those that do.